FAQs of the temporary closure of clubs
As the government announced the implementation of executive orders, Goji Studios will temporarily close all clubs for 51 days from 15th July to 3rd September, re-opening on 4th September. We have summarized the following questions we have been asked about our closure period.
1. What actions did Goji taken once received the government announcement for the implementation of executive orders?
According to the government announcement for the implementation of executive orders, we have made a decision to temporarily close all clubs for 51 days from 15th July to 3rd September to strengthen the anti-virus measures, including a deep clean and disinfection of all clubs and applying the long-lasting anti-microbial coating to protect the safety of members and staffs.
2. I have already pre-paid for membership. Will I be refunded the 51-day membership fee due to the 51-day temporary closure of the clubs?
Your membership will be automatically extended after the expiration date, however no refund would be provided for the 51-day temporary closure.
3. I have paid for suspension of membership earlier. Will I be refunded the suspension fee due to the 51-day temporary closure of the clubs?
The 51-day temporary closure of the clubs will not affect the suspension period of members who have paid the suspension fee. Therefore, we cannot arrange a refund for the suspension fee. However, due to the 51-day temporary closure of the clubs, your membership will be automatically extended after the expiration date.
4. I have applied for suspension, but why did I still get charged?
We need at least 5 working days notice prior to your autopay to stop the next billing; it may be likely that we received your request, but the automated cut-off pasted and there was not enough time to stop the autopay from taking place. Please do not worry, we will make the necessary adjustment.
5. How can I terminate my membership?
If you’d like to apply for termination, we will follow our normal procedures. Please refer to our Termination Procedures on Goji Agreement.
6. Can I get a refund or terminate my membership earlier as I have not visited for a while?
Sorry we do not provide refund or early termination to member even if you have not visited for a while.
7. I have a rental locker – can I access the club to retrieve some of my belongings?
Unfortunately, we are unable to allow access during the closure. You will be able to access your locker and your belongings when we reopen the clubs.
8. What happens with my shoe locker rental during this closure period?
The shoe locker rental period will be extended automatically after the agreements end.
9. When will the Group Fitness classes be resumed?
All Group Fitness classes will be resumed on 4th September, please stay tuned.
10. My membership fee is paid by monthly. The studios are temporarily close. Why do you continue to collect the membership fees? What will you do?
During this closure periods, membership fees will be suspended. If you have paid the monthly membership fee earlier, Please do not worry, we will make the necessary adjustment after clubs reopen.
If you have further questions, please send us a message via Goji Studios website 「Contact Us」We sincerely thank all your support and understanding. We look forward to meeting you again on 4th September.