Group Fitness Class Booking Rules
Rules and Guidelines
- Advance booking is required for all Group Fitness classes conducted by Goji Studios (hereafter referred to as “Goji”). Advance booking may be conducted via (i) Goji’s Online Member Portal, or (ii) in person at the reception desk of the club where the class will take place.
- Goji does not offer phone booking service.
- Classes are open for booking three (3) days prior to the class (unless otherwise specified), at 10:30pm. For example, for a class that is scheduled for 7pm on Thursday the system will start taking bookings at 10:30pm on the Monday prior. Online bookings close 10 mins prior to class start time.
- Each member can do advance booking for up to a maximum of three (3) classes each day, including the number of classes that member participates in the same day.
- To provide the best possible class experience to everyone, please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before class starts.
- Members must arrive the studio on time and present valid class tickets to the instructor in order to participate. According to the time displayed on the Goji system, once the class starts, late participants will not be allowed to enter the class, despite holding any valid class tickets.
- Should there be members who breach the rules, disturb, misbehave or endanger others’ safety, Goji reserves the right to deny their participation in the class.
- Goji reserves the right to limit class sizes based on the layout and quantity of the available equipment (including yoga mats), and the number of registered participants.
- Only members with active membership status can book classes.
- Booking or attendance on behalf of another member is not permitted.
- Members with outstanding (membership or other) fees will not be permitted to book any classes. Any outstanding payments can be settled at the reception counter.
- Goji reserves the right to amend or vary the terms & conditions and the procedures of booking, cancelling or suspending of classes without prior notification.
Wait List & Walk-in Policy
- When a class is fully booked, members can choose to put themselves on the waiting list, if available. If spots become available, it will be allocated in the order that members were added to the waiting list. Members who are successful in wait listing will receive a waitlist confirmation email at least two (2) hours prior to the selected class time. Cancellation requests must be submitted two (2) hours prior to start of class.
- If members have not received a waitlist confirmation email two (2) hours prior to the start of the class, it means their wait list request was not successful. However, members still can come to the club and wait outside the club. Priority will be given to those who have booked in advance, followed by those on the waitlist in the order in which they were added.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Cancellations must be made at least two (2) hours prior to the start of the class via the Online Member Portal or in-person at the club front desk of where the class is being conducted.
- Member must arrive the studio on time. If a member arrives at a studio 15 minutes or more after the start of the class, the booking will be counted as a ‘no-show’ and the class will be counted as one (1) of your Group Fitness class consumption and one class will be deducted from your monthly entitlement.
- Any members with three (3) ‘no-shows’ in any calendar month will have their three-day advance booking privileges (both online and in-person) suspended for the next 30 days. However, bookings can still be made in-person at the club on the date of class subject to availability.