SMALL GROUP WORKOUTS
First Trial at $100 only!
Complete the form below and our representative will contact you shortly.
Terms and Conditions
- You may begin using your Classes from the Start Date set forth in “Small Group Workout (SGW) Details”. All of your Classes must be used before the End Date set forth in “Small Group Workout (SGW) Details”. Any unused Classes remaining on the End Date will be forfeited. No refunds will be given on unused or forfeited Classes.
- All Classes are subject to availability and each Class has a maximum capacity on twelve (12) participants. You must book each Class at least 24 hours in advance either by telephone or in person at the reception desk of the Goji club where the Class will take place. Classes are booked on a first come first served basis. Cancellation, suspending or rescheduling is not permitted once the Classes have been successfully reserved. Goji must provide at least 24 hours’ prior notice if it needs to cancel or reschedule a scheduled Class. If Goji fails to provide such notice, your sole remedy will be for Goji to conduct such Class at a later mutually agreed time.
- Classes are open for booking three (3) days prior to the Class. You can do advance booking for up to a maximum of three (3) Classes each day. However, there is no limit on the number of Classes that you can participate in a day (i.e. via walk-in), subject to availability.
- All Class credits will be stored in your Small Group Workout stamp card. You must present your original Small Group Workout stamp card to Goji reception before the start of each Class (digital or photocopy will not be accepted). No replacement stamp card will be provided for any lost, damaged or expired stamp cards. All Class credits on a lost, damaged or expired stamp card will be forfeited. This card is valid for one (1) participant and for Small Group Workout classes only. This card cannot be sold or transferred to another person, and is not exchangeable for cash and/or cash equivalents.
- To provide the best possible experience to everyone, please arrive at the studio 10 minutes before the Class starts. Each Class is for 50 minutes. You must arrive at the studio on time and present a valid class ticket to the instructor in order to participate. According to the time displayed on the Goji system, once the Class starts, late participants will not be allowed to enter the Class, despite holding any valid class tickets. All late-comers shall be considered a “no-show” and charged for the full Class. If you have three (3) “no-shows” in any calendar month, you will have your three-day advance booking privileges suspended for the next 30 days. However, bookings can still be made in-person at the club on the date of the Class subject to availability.
- You are purchasing a program and not the services of any specific individual instructor. Goji reserves the right to arrange any instructor, at our discretion, to conduct any one, or a portion of, or all Classes. Should such scheduled instructor be unavailable, Goji is not required to give you prior notice of any such unavailability. You are not entitled to a refund or replacement Class if the original instructor with whom you have scheduled a Class is not available, so long as a substitute instructor is provided.
- Goji will not suspend or extend your Expiry Date except in the case of medical disability as substantiated by proof from a licensed medical practitioner or for the service of military duty as evidenced by written verification from the government. Goji regularly closes on a temporary basis its facilities (or portions thereof) for maintenance, selected holidays and other times based on government or regulatory requirement, and such temporary closures will have no effect on this Agreement so long as such temporary closures are reasonable. If your Small Group Workout Class location is forced to close or partially close for 30 days or less by events or occurrences beyond Goji’s control, such as, by way of example, strike, lock-outs, labour disputes, acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, riots, civil commotions, malicious damage, accidents, fires, floods, earthquakes, typhoons, power outages or compliance with a law or government order, rule, regulation or direction (each hereinafter referred to as an “Unforeseen Event”), you will not be entitled to a refund or fees credit or any compensation or to terminate your Small Group Workout.
- Goji reserves the right to withdraw or to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification and with no liability.
- In the event of dispute, Goji reserves the right to rule on the final interpretation, judgment and conclusive decision.
- Relevant Terms and Conditions apply, details available at Goji club locations.