SWIMMING POOL RULES AND GUIDELINES
*Swimmers and pool guests are expected to adhere to the Swimming Pool Rules and Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) (listed below) and additionally, the Goji Group Membership Rules and Guidelines received as put at your Goji Studios Membership Welcome Pack. Further, they shall observe and follow strictly all signage, instructions, and notices displayed in the swimming pool and surrounding area.
- Swimming is only permitted when lifeguards are on duty.
- For safety, no entry is allowed 15 minutes before pool closing time.
- Only swimmer is allowed to enter the swimming pool area.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to enter or use the swimming pool unless accompanied by an adult.
- Swimmers must wash hair, body and feet thoroughly, walk through the shower bath and footbath before entering the pool.
- Swimmers must wash creams or suntan lotions from their bodies before entering the swimming pool.
- Proper swim suit must be worn for entry into the swimming pool. Guests will be denied entry without suitable swim attire.
- Swimmers must wear a swimming cap or tie up hair with an elastic band if you have shoulder-length hair (or longer).
- No changing of clothes is allowed in the swimming pool area. Swimmers are reminded to change their clothes in the changing room.
- No footwear is permitted – no leather shoes, open-toed shoes, sandals, flip flops, sneakers are permitted within the swimming pool area. If necessary, please bring along another pair of clean slippers, scrub the base of the slippers and clean before entering the swimming pool area.
- No food or beverage is allowed within the swimming pool and surrounding area.
- Spitting or littering are not permitted.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs (including steroids) are permitted.
- Running, chasing, pushing, horseplay or other rowdy discourteous behaviour that endangers swimmers or pool guests are not permitted within the swimming pool and surrounding area.
- Diving or jumping into the swimming pool is not permitted.
- No radios, CD players, tape recorders or any form of music player that causes disturbance are allowed in the swimming pool and surrounding area.
- No air mattresses, inflatable boats, balls or any other pool play objects except recognized accepted floating aids are allowed in the swimming pool and surrounding area.
- Treat everyone with respect. Foul language, uninvited physical contact, shouting, fighting, intimidation, aggression and other offensive and/or discourteous behaviour causing disruption, nuisance, or danger to another individual or object will not be tolerated.
- Swimmers are expected to behave in a considerate manner towards other swimmers or pool guests in the utilization of poolside complex dining tables and sun-loungers. Goji reserves the right to remove and discard any unaccompanied personal items or foreign objects occupying tables and sun-loungers without further notification to the owner.
- Swimmers must obey the instructions of life guards and staff of Goji.
- No form of coaching services is allowed to be conducted in the pool without the written approval of Goji.
- Photography, video-taping, filming or audio recording (including with a camera built into a mobile phone, laptop computer or other device) is prohibited in the swimming pool and surrounding area without the written approval of Goji.
- All personal belongings must be stowed in the locker provided in the Goji change room.
- Goji reserves the right to modify the opening and closing hours of the swimming pool at any time without notice.
- The whole or part of the swimming pool may be closed during certain periods for the purpose of carrying out repairs, other maintenance works, swimming practices, aquatic sports, competitions or special events without prior notification to swimmers, members and/or guests. No monetary compensation or alternative arrangements will be made to accommodate or compensate swimmers, members and/or guests in such circumstances.
- The swimming pool facility will be closed when Strong Wind Signal No. 3 or above is hoisted or when Rainstorm Warning Signal or Thunderstorm Warning is issued. No monetary compensation or alternative arrangements will be made to accommodate or compensate swimmers, members and/or guests in such circumstances.
- Governed by the swimming pool license, the pool can only accommodate a maximum of 84 persons per session. Goji has the authority to deny entry when the pool has reached maximum capacity. No monetary compensation or alternative arrangements will be made to accommodate or compensate swimmers, members and/or guests in such circumstances.
- Removing or interfering with any lifesaving apparatus or equipment is not permitted, swimmers will be held liable to compensate Goji to the full market value of any damage inflicted on equipment or facilities of the swimming pool whether directly or indirectly caused by him or her.
- Swimmers use the swimming pool at their own risk. Goji accepts no responsibility or disclaimer liability for personal injury, accident, or ill health arising from or derived from the use of the swimming pool or within its surroundings. Goji has no responsibility or liability for any loss, theft or damage of personal belongings in the swimming pool area.
- Should there be members and/or swimmers who breach the rules, disturb, misbehave, cause nuisance, or endanger others’ safety, Goji reserves the right to deny their participation in the use or enjoy of the pool equipment and facilities, and to demand their immediate departure from club premises without refund or any payment. Goji also reserves the right to take any appropriate disciplinary and/or legal action necessary.
- No person with any of the following diseases or symptoms is permitted to enter the pool:
Fever and/or respiratory symptoms such as coughing and sneezing, suffering from dermatitis, contagious or communicable disease, includes Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease, Red-eye Syndrome, amoebiasis, cerebrospinal meningitis, cholera, diphtheria, dysentery, enteric fever, gastroenteritis, acute inflammation of throat, infectious hepatitis, leprosy, any form of tinea Infection, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, pediculosis, scabies, scarlet fever, smallpox, any venereal disease or any generalized skin infection, trachoma, acute conjunctivitis and any other disease which the Food and Environment Hygiene Department may, from time to time, declare to be a communicable disease for purpose.
* * *
Goji reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend the above Rules from time to time, without prior notification to swimmers, members and/or guests. These Rules are not intended to be all-inclusive or restrictive to Goji in the operation of its businesses. This version of Rules replaces and supersedes all previous versions issued. These Rules shall be considered a supplementary addendum (not replacement or supersede) to Goji Group Membership Rules and Guidelines. In the event of any inconsistency between these Rules and your Membership and/or Personal Training Agreement, or Guest Pass, the terms in your Membership and/or Personal Training Agreement, or Guest Pass shall prevail.
Should there be any conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Rules, the English version shall prevail.