GOJI STUDIOS YOUR WELLNESS PARTNERGoji Studios is a unique fitness studio taking a holistic approach to health, fitness and wellness. We believe that when you understand how the body works, nourish it with the right fuel and exercise, you will see results – both on the inside and the outside. We believe that even in bustling Hong Kong, living a healthier lifestyle is attainable for everyone, and we are eager to help each person along on their journey to fitness, health and wellness.
Experienced, qualified personal trainers vetted through a strict hiring process. Further trained through Goji Academy, an in-house professional development program.
UNDERSTAND YOUR BODY
We offer not just fitness but access to nutritionists, supplements expertise, lab testing and wellness treatments such as Bioresonance Therapy (Energy Restorative Therapy), all as in-house services.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY ( IAQ ) ENHANCEMENT
To further enhance our green-themed space and environment and to help harmonise body, mind and spirit, each Goji Studios location is installed with state-of-the-art air purification systems, filtering out Particle Matters, Volatile Organic Compounds, Toxic Gases and Gems, to reduce Allergens, Odours and Sickness.
The indoor air at all Goji Studios is purified around 3 times every hour, and has achieved an “Excellent Class” rating under the “Indoor Air Quality Certification Scheme” by the Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department. Breathing clean air rejuvenates the mind and body, making Goji Studios a refuge from Hong Kong’s smog and pollution.
GOJI FITNESS CLASSES
8 PRIME LOCATIONS ACROSS HK ISLAND & KOWLOON
NUTRITION & WELLNESS
YOUNIBODY offers a wide range of holistic health services such as personalised consultations, precision lab tests, Bioresonance Therapy (Energy Restorative Therapy), pharmaceutical grade supplements and nutritional meal planning. Our team of registered dieticians, professional nutritionists and health coaches aim to help you be the healthiest you ever.
- Dietician / Nutritionist Consultation
- Testing for allergies, metabolism, DNA etc.
- Customised meal planning services
- Bioresonance Therapy (Energy Restorative Therapy)
OUR FOODAt YOUNI we follow the golden 30/70 rule behind all fitness goals. 30% of results is what you do in the gym, the remaining 70% is what you eat. Together with GOJI, our aim is to partner you, no matter what health goals you have, to help complete the 70% needed to reach them.
- F&B outlets at every club location
- Grab & Go meals
- Multi-week meal plans
- Corporate meal plans
Goji strive to improve our environment and letting everyone live better. Thus, we have partnered with the cutting-edge air purifying technology developed by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to deliver the best Air Quality Processing Products, GojiAir, to create a better living and working environment for you and your beloved ones.
- Medical Grade Air Purifier, helps prevent and improve: Allergy caused by pollutants, Air-borne disease, Odor, Long term sickness caused by harmful chemicals and dust particles
- Long Life Air Purifying Core (Up to 12 Years)
- No Secondary Pollution
- Low Electric Power Consumption